Industry News Roundup
- Optimizing Stop Loss is an Opportunity for Benefits Advisors —
Stop loss insurance is a critical component of a successful self-funded health plan. This article explains the benefits of optimizing your stop loss coverage: https://www.benefitspro.com/2022/10/19/optimizing-medical-stop-loss-decisions-an-opportunity-for-benefits-advisors/
Our applications make it easy to see the risk and reward of different stop loss structures so that each group can make the best choice for their risk tolerance. Get in touch to find out how you can make the most of your self-funded health plan!
- Health care costs expected to be $13,800 per person in 2023 — Employers will be paying more for worker healthcare in 2023. While the expected 6.5% increase lags the current inflation rate, a tight labor market will likely see much of these additional costs absorbed by employers. Finding the right balance in plan design is going to be critical next year and beyond. Read more: https://www.benefitspro.com/2022/08/22/health-care-costs-expected-to-be-13800-per-person-in-2023/
Thank you to our friends at UBA!
- We were thrilled to attend the UBA fall conference in Denver. Parth Patel, Sales Executive, and Dan Wolsk, CRO, enjoyed seeing so many of our UBA connections in person. As a UBA Gold Solution Alliance Partner we value the opportunity to meet with our friends at UBA, both old and new!
Thank you for another excellent SIIA conference!
- We were also honored to attend the SIIA National Conference in Phoenix. Todd Owen, CEO, and Dan had the pleasure of meeting with many of our friends and partners in the self-insurance industry. We were thrilled that 33 different companies scheduled time with us throughout the three day conference. Thank you to everyone who attended!
- We are hard at work developing cloud-based software programs that will translate our existing capabilities to the web and provide expanded functionality. ClarosPlan, the first of our suite of online software applications, has been soft launched and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Initial users have praised the more intuitive user interface and ease of use. You can see a full video describing ClarosPlan’s capabilities here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Not on the list for these updates? Sign up for our newsletter here!