Explore a career at Claros
Claros Analytics seeks an ASP.Net UI Developer
Claros Analytics is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated user interface developer to work with our rapidly growing company. This will be a 3 to 6-month consulting project to develop web UI from wire frame design to interact with SQL Server using ASP.Net; potential to lead to a full time position if successful.
Job responsibilities & requirements:
- Skilled at Web UI development using ASP.Net interacting with SQL Server
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, Object Oriented programming and SQL Server Databases.
- Follows established and relevant SOPs and methodologies in performing work; provides feedback to management on changing methodologies/standard operating procedures, as appropriate.
- Works as an individual contributor and a team player.
- Flexibility to occasionally work out of hours or weekends for testing or projects is a requirement of this role.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic a plus
- Excel skills also a plus
- Job location: Princeton, NJ
- 3+ years UI development experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Interested parties should submit their resume and cover letter to: HR@clarosanalytics.com
About Claros Analytics:
Claros Analytics, based in Princeton, New Jersey, develops cutting edge software for employee benefits professionals who want powerful and easy to use tools that deepen their understanding and consulting capabilities for their client’s health benefits plans. Our Health Benefits Consulting Suite and Actuarial Advisor rating manual are used by consultants, brokers, TPAs, plan sponsors, actuaries, reinsurers and stop-loss carriers.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Claros Analytics.
Currently we only have one open position but if you are interested in possible future opportunities please send your resume to HR@clarosanalytics.com.